Okie doke, folks. Here’s how “Time Trials” day works. Below is a list of challenges, you can complete them in any order you like, but your score is your TOTAL TIME for all 5 challenges. You MUST complete ALL 5 challenges within 40 minutes. You must complete them with a buddy or small group who can cheer you on and time your results.
The instructor will warm you up and explain the movement standards, then start a running clock that u can use for timing your attempts. Don’t forget to keep track of all your times and add them together at the end. The Challenges are…
(40 MINUTES TO COMPLETE)
1) 6 Rope Climbs (Scaled = 12 lower and rises from the ground)
2) 25 UNDER-OVERS* 24″/20″ (explanation below)
3) 750m Row
4) Slam Ball run TWICE around building (40/30) (scaled = 20/10)
5) Bench Press x 30 reps (135/95) (scaled = 95/45)
* “Over-unders”- men will use two 24″ boxes, women 20″ boxes, and place a PVC pipe in the handle holes of the boxes. The athlete will then crawl under the bar, and then step or jump back over to complete the rep.
HAVE FUN WITH THIS ONE. ENJOY THE GAMES. WEDNESDAY TAKES A SERIOUS TONE WITH “FRAN”. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!