CrossFit is the Sport of Fitness and competition is great way to test yourself and push your boundaries. If you like competing or have thought about trying a CrossFit Competition then our new CrossFit CSA “Competition Team” Training Session is just what you need.
Our Competition Training Class is for anyone interested in taking their fitness to the next level. The camaraderie and physical motivation is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
WHAT: In these training session we will step up the pace and you will be pushed. We’ll do Challenge WODS, Team WODS, we may even do multiple WODS to mimic Competition Formats. Could be a max efforts, could be Metcons, could be the workout of the day. Focus will be on Strength, applying the Olympic Lifts in a competition format, Endurance and advanced skills such as Muscle Ups, Hand Stand Push Ups, Pistols, etc. Whatever it is, warm up and be ready to WOD.
WHY: Because you want to be stronger, faster, more skilled and maybe compete.
WHEN: This class is held on Saturday’s at 11:00AM (unless the Team is actually competing on that day). This training session will be participation based, not performance based (you do not have to be on the “official” competition team to participate). We welcome everyone interested in taking their fitness to the next level who meets the following requirements.
- You are serious about CrossFit and respect CrossFit as a Sport.
- You must have at least 6 months of CrossFit experience.
- You must attend class at least 3X per week.
- You must have knowledge and understanding of all CrossFit movements and modalities and if you scale, you know how much.
- The program will focus on improving capacity across strength domains, combined with long term skill set and endurance development.
- Coaches and athletes will be working out together.
- You must enjoy a competitive environment.